- In the mix & on the mic • Gorey Recording studio invites U
- Ireland’s first same sex marriage takes place in Clonmel • Tuesday 17th 2015
- How to Keep an Alien, by Sonia Kelly @ Wexford Arts Centre
- Wonder Woman says it’s not Gay Marriage, It’s just Marriage
- Irish Prides 2015
- Equal Marriage for all • Ireland •GaySe cover
- Ms Gay Ireland Finals • Friday 29th November 2013
- Special Rapporteur on Child Protection calls for greater supports to LGBT young people
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: LGBT scene
Name: Charlene Kuhn
From: Tomhaggard, County Wexford
Date of Birth: 28/02/90
Occupation: Mechanic, Speed boat pilot.
Hobbies/Interests: Horse riding, boxing, running, sailing/water-sports generally leading an active life.
Do you have a talent you might want to perform in the Final?: Nothing in particular
Charlenes interview recorded in the Bailey Cáfe Bar, Enniscorthy after the Ms Mr Gay Wexford Coronation held on the 21st of September 2012
What qualities do you bring to this competition?: I am a very proud person with great ambition, loyalty and determination. I would like to think that if I did go far in the competition I could give something back to the local LGBT groups and inspire even one person to have the courage to speak out and be the person they are.
What would you like to achieve in the next ten years? : I presume this is aimed particularly at the LGBT scene. I don’t want to be over ambitious so Ill keep it simple. I want to try and create an arena for change even in a small way. Maybe educate more people on LGBT groups and the lives that LGBT people lead and that it may be different but not to be feared. I would like to see same sex unions to have equal rights to their heterosexual counterparts.
How would you fundraise?: I would create some different campaigns maybe particularly aimed at LGBT groups and also to general youth as I feel it is in the next generation that change has to begin.
Message: I have been told that I am a remarkable person, let me show you.
Thank you to the staff of the Bailey Cáfe Bar particularly Brendan for your support and assistance with the sound system and looking after the bar. thebailey.ie