- Irish Prides 2019
- Irish Pride 2018
- Waterford Winter Pride Nov 23-26
- Irish Prides 2017
- Summer Solstice 2017• Personal Development • Health & Wellbeing • Day of Yoga
- Waterford Pride 2016 • November 17 – 20
- LGBTI at Clonmel Community Resource Centre • Tipperary South
- The White Ball • Ministry of Pride • 20 August 2016
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: Sligo
dublinpride.ie June 22nd – 26th The 2016 Dublin LGBTQ Pride Parade will take place at 1.00pm on June 25th Gathering will be at the Garden of Remembrance, marching past the GPO and finishing at Merrion Square* limerickpride.ie Monday July 11 … Continue reading
Kevin of LGBT Parents South East found the following video “Charlie & Emma’s Fun Day Out!” created by two students from Sligo about same sex parents.
“This video is to educate young children and the not so young but everyone, it shares that it’s OK! to have two mummies or two daddies etc. There is nothing wrong with having 2 people who love you and care for you. So don’t be judgmental or bully other children who have 2 mummies or 2 daddies they have 2 people that love them.
A simple but true message. Thank You, Kevin”
For further information on LGBT Parental events or information contact Kevin.
Mobile 086 720 0634
Grand Bingo special
Bingo EVERY Wednesday night @ the Forum, Waterford with sOUTh and LGBT Parents Southeast
Open to everyone • friends • family • nans to nuns etc.
€5 a book of ten games
Doors open 7.30pm • Eyes down 8.30pm