Wexford County Council invites tenders from suitable, qualified and experienced individuals and/or companies to deliver Arts Ability services. Arts Ability is an inclusive, participatory arts programme which celebrates the artistic and creative imagination of people who experience mental health problems and/or intellectual, physical or sensory disabilities.
- A developed knowledge and understanding of the aesthetic, artistic, creative, access and health related issues within Arts & Disability and Arts & Health practice.
- An innovative perspective on Arts & Disability and Arts & Health practice.
- At least three years experience in the facilitation and delivery of professional Arts & Disability and/or Arts & Health practice.
- At least three years experience of arts related project management e.g. managing, co-ordinating and delivering an arts service, sourcing additional funding, developing partnerships, promotion, reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
- A passion for and commitment to participatory / inclusive arts, and the ability to share this with others.
- Only artists with a proven track record of the above will be considered.
Tenders to include:
- A Statement of Interest, including a summary of your Arts & Disability and Arts & Health ethos.
- This should detail your interpretation of and approaches to the delivery of Arts & Disability and Arts & Health Services
- Proposed Annual Programme, including Timetable
- A detailed Budget Breakdown
- An up to date CV, highlighting relevant experience
- Examples of work within an Arts & Disability and/or Arts & Health context.
- Copy of up to date Tax Clearance Certificate
- Public Liability Insurance [Indemnity Limit of €6.4 million]
- Approach to Child Protection Legislation
The deadline for receipt of tenders is 4pm, Monday, November 26th, 2012, COMPLETED TENDERS ARE TO BE RETURNED TO THE COUNTY SECRETARY’S OFFICE, WEXFORD COUNTY COUNCIL, CARRICKLAWN, WEXFORD, WITH ENVELOPE CLEARLY MARKED TENDER FOR ARTS ABILITY SERVICE DELIVERY.
The successful tenderer will be awarded a Contract for Services by Wexford County Council subject to security of funding, ongoing review and satisfactory performance and will be required to furnish the Local Authority with a current Tax Clearance Certificate. As tenders may be shortlisted on the basis of information supplied, please ensure that information given is sufficiently comprehensive. Details of all relevant information relating to experience, qualifications, response to the brief etc. must be supplied. Failure to include this information may result in tenders not being shortlisted. Please supply FIVE COPIES of your completed tender. Incomplete, late, faxed or emailed tenders will not be accepted.
The Arts Ability Programme of Wexford County Council
is funded in partnership with
the HSE and The Arts Council