- Irish Pride 2018
- Waterford Winter Pride Nov 23-26
- Irish Prides 2017
- Summer Solstice 2017• Personal Development • Health & Wellbeing • Day of Yoga
- Waterford Pride 2016 • November 17 – 20
- LGBTI at Clonmel Community Resource Centre • Tipperary South
- The White Ball • Ministry of Pride • 20 August 2016
- Galway PRIDE festival 2016
October 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- No public Twitter messages.
Category Archives: Health
There is much advice out there this vid puts it succinctly. It’s been suggested that December and January are the worst times of the year for break-ups? Granted they happen all year round. They were the one. You’re miserable without them. What do you do?
- Focus on the brighter future.
- Make a clean break. Stop all contact with your eX. Delete their phone number.
- Look for someone new ‘Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.’
- Do not dwell on the past.
- Confide in some one you trust.
- Treat yourself well, exercise & get plenty of rest. Focus on YOU again.
- Keep your self busy. Take up an activity. Join a group.
How do I know if I am over my ex?
That is the $64,000 question. A good gauge is when you no longer want to get back together with the person. When the thought of your eX having a relationship (and, gasp, sex) with someone else doesn’t turn your stomach.
Add your two cents in the comments below
Activist Caroline Casey tells the story of her extraordinary life, starting with a revelation (no spoilers). In a talk that challenges perceptions, Casey asks us all to move beyond the limits we may think we have.
Caroline had a secret and didn’t know it until she reached her 17th Birthday
Being absolutely true to yourself is freedom…….. If you truly believe and I mean from the bottom of your heart you can make change happen & we need to make it happen because every single one of us woman, man, gay, straight, disabled, perfect, normal, whatever. Everyone of us must be the very best of our selves. I no longer want anyone to be invisible we all have to be included and stop with the labels. The limiting of labels because we are not jam jars, we are extraordinary, different, wonderful people.