- Irish Prides 2019
- Irish Pride 2018
- Waterford Winter Pride Nov 23-26
- Irish Prides 2017
- Summer Solstice 2017• Personal Development • Health & Wellbeing • Day of Yoga
- Waterford Pride 2016 • November 17 – 20
- LGBTI at Clonmel Community Resource Centre • Tipperary South
- The White Ball • Ministry of Pride • 20 August 2016
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: Transgender
. Media Release: 22nd March 2016 EMBARGO: Midnight 21st March All is not well: ground-breaking report shows higher levels of self-harm and attempted suicide among young LGBTI people The LGBTIreland Report, being launched today … Continue reading
Never Give Up is a campaign to shine a light for all LGBT people that may be bullied, feel depressed or confused with life. This Campaign and future Film will demonstrate that life is for living, and no matter how difficult it may become, please Never Give Up, as things can get a lot better for you.
Please make your own inspirational video and send it to us at email@example.com or upload it here. Your video should be short, inspirational and showing that life will be better when you never give up on life.
You Tube • NevergiveupIreland
Alteration: ***Information & awareness raising sessions for communities and anyone who is interested in learning more about the LGBT community in Wexford: Thursday the 17th of November 3 – 5pm St Michaels Theatre, NewRoss.