Gay Youth Wexford
Hey guys and gals we are open Saturdays between four and six pm so drop in and say ‘hi’ we are located behind the Jungle box in the Cloisters st Francis Street, Wexford for more info just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Very private enclosure if any new people would like to attent and see what LGBT South Tipp is all about.
Seeking more volunteer’s or people looking for an active role in raising awareness in Tipperary for the gay community. Please email us for more details @ email@example.com
Gay Wexford Social Evening
Friday, 10 February 2012
Time 20:00 until 01:00
Location: The Sky & the Ground >UPDATE> 10th February moved to South 51, Wexford, Ireland
Gay Wexford February Social Drinks
Further details here
***please note*** due to the small matter of a double booking we have had to move our social evening this Friday across the road to South 51. Please relay this message to all necessary. Thanks so much 🙂
The Love Ball
Featuring the loved up sounds of DJ Iano & a Live Valentines Cabaret performance by Captain Anchor
Cleere’s Theatre, Parliament Street. Kilkenny
Time: 8.30 pm – 12.30 pm
FREE entry- strictly over 18’s – ID Required
Valentines Meal • Kerry LGBT Project
Location: Keel, Castlemaine
Details coming soon!!
The Phoenix Restaurant,
Saturday 11th February 2012
All Welcome (This includes Family & Friends)
Venue is Private for the night
You will need to confirm to attend
Public event · By Sunrise Lgbt Kildare
• Monday, 20 February 2012
• 20:00 until 23:00
• Location: Riverbank Arts Centre, Main st Droichead Nua, Newbridge, Ireland
Tickets = €6
book tickets online at http://www.riverbank.ie/
or call 045 448327
Winner of Audience Awards at SXSW and Outfest 2011
Perfectly realizes…A bracing, present-tense exploration of sex, imtimacy & love. A.O Scott, The New York Times
Weekend is a startlingly authentic love story, featuring the talents of two incredible new actors and the unique work of a fresh new voice in filmmaking, Andrew Haigh. Read more
Lgbt South Tipperary
Has a HUGH meeting with Poul Olsen Walsh from LGBT Diversity this week – Wednesday, 22/2/2012 @ 6:30-9:30pm in O’ Connell Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary.
We are holding an RGM among other important issues relating to the foundation and core of LGBT South Tipperary. Which would include our Declaration of what we want to bring to the LGBT people of Lgbt South Tipperary.
If you would like to attend, are are interested in joining, or even to pop in and see what we are discussing, please mail contact us via Facebook, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (086 – 0529230) for the meeting place.
Hope to hear from you.
TransAction 2 “Educate for Health” • Waterford 2012
It is open to Educators, Primary Care Physicians, Health Professionals, Parents, Friends etc.
OUT for Dinner • Kilkenny • resumes for 2012!!
- OUT for Dinner is a friendly and welcoming group of Lgbt people, from all walks of life, from all over the South East, who meet for dinner once a month, in a different restaurant, for food, fun and fabulousness!!
- This month, Cafe Sol in William Street, Kilkenny is the venue, on 29th February, yup, 29th February! don’t miss it because you’ll have to wait til another leap year if you do…
- Booking is essential, please contact Kery as soon as you can at email@example.com
- Please book early, as places limited!!
Dungarvan Meet Up in association with sOUTh
Wednesday, 29 February 2012
Time: 18:00 until 21:00
- Location: Davitts Bar Dungarvan, Ireland. sOUTh are holding a meet and greet for the lgbt community in Dungarvan, please come along and we would like to know if you want regular meetings events etc and a chance to maybe join in on Waterford activities.
Please pass on!
There will be a meeting room booked for anyone worried about privacy etc
3rd January 2012 • Get your skates on
Get your skates on with sOUTh & Lgbtparents Southeast, 3rd January 2012, Waterford Quays. Usually €10.50 per head but on this night the price will be subsidised by €5 especially for you by sOUTh.
If you’re interested in taking to the ice contact Kevin at LGBT Parents. Contact page