There is much advice out there this vid puts it succinctly. It’s been suggested that December and January are the worst times of the year for break-ups? Granted they happen all year round. They were the one. You’re miserable without them. What do you do?
- Focus on the brighter future.
- Make a clean break. Stop all contact with your eX. Delete their phone number.
- Look for someone new ‘Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.’
- Do not dwell on the past.
- Confide in some one you trust.
- Treat yourself well, exercise & get plenty of rest. Focus on YOU again.
- Keep your self busy. Take up an activity. Join a group.
How do I know if I am over my ex?
That is the $64,000 question. A good gauge is when you no longer want to get back together with the person. When the thought of your eX having a relationship (and, gasp, sex) with someone else doesn’t turn your stomach.
Add your two cents in the comments below
Carlow: LGBT Carlow
Kilkenny: GKK, Out for the Weekend
Kildare: Sunrise LGBT
Wexford: Gay Wexford
Tipperary South: LGBT South Tipperary