- Wexford vigil for Sligo murder victims Aidan Moffitt & Michael Snee.
- Cover • Aidan Moffitt & Michael Snee
- Irish Prides 2019
- Irish Pride 2018
- Waterford Winter Pride Nov 23-26
- Irish Prides 2017
- Summer Solstice 2017• Personal Development • Health & Wellbeing • Day of Yoga
- Waterford Pride 2016 • November 17 – 20
September 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: Online Contestant Profile
Entry to the competition (Ms/ Mr Gay Wexford) is free & easy.
Send in the following details: Your name,
age: optional, hair colour, eye colour, height, & proposed talent (incase special setup is required on the night)
contact details with a photo or two to life@GaySE.net or
fill in the form online at GaySE.net
For contestants there are 3 rounds:
1. Casual section with talent
2. Swimwear: open to interpretation (simple fancy dress with a swim theme)
3. Formal wear:
Followed by a drag act while the Audience votes by ballot (25%) & the panel of judges (from outside of County Wexford) deliberate (50%) on the candidates.
25% will have been received from the online voting. Beginning the weekend before the 19th of August. Entries after the weekend of the 12th may be at a disadvantage, re encouraging your voters to support you.
Competition entry & online voting will remain open until 10.00am on the 19th of August.
Profits from the night of the 19th will be split between the two winners respective charities.
Ms Gay Wexford should know which charity she would like receive donations. Mr Gay Wexford will raise funds for St James Hospital & LGBT Youth Awareness.
- The winners will receive their regal regalia,
- a meal for two in a local restaurant
- go on to represent County Wexford at the Nationals. Ms Gay Ireland in Limerick on the 9th of September & Mr Gay Ireland in Dublin on the 28-29th of October.
This should be a great night! Be part of it.
Tickets for the show are available from the Wexford Arts Centre, Cornmarket, Wexford & online via the website wexfordartscentre.ie
Don’t miss your opportunity when it knocks.
If not now when?