- Wexford vigil for Sligo murder victims Aidan Moffitt & Michael Snee.
- Cover • Aidan Moffitt & Michael Snee
- Irish Prides 2019
- Irish Pride 2018
- Waterford Winter Pride Nov 23-26
- Irish Prides 2017
- Summer Solstice 2017• Personal Development • Health & Wellbeing • Day of Yoga
- Waterford Pride 2016 • November 17 – 20
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: disabled
Activist Caroline Casey tells the story of her extraordinary life, starting with a revelation (no spoilers). In a talk that challenges perceptions, Casey asks us all to move beyond the limits we may think we have.
Caroline had a secret and didn’t know it until she reached her 17th Birthday
Being absolutely true to yourself is freedom…….. If you truly believe and I mean from the bottom of your heart you can make change happen & we need to make it happen because every single one of us woman, man, gay, straight, disabled, perfect, normal, whatever. Everyone of us must be the very best of our selves. I no longer want anyone to be invisible we all have to be included and stop with the labels. The limiting of labels because we are not jam jars, we are extraordinary, different, wonderful people.