- Wexford vigil for Sligo murder victims Aidan Moffitt & Michael Snee.
- Cover • Aidan Moffitt & Michael Snee
- Irish Prides 2019
- Irish Pride 2018
- Waterford Winter Pride Nov 23-26
- Irish Prides 2017
- Summer Solstice 2017• Personal Development • Health & Wellbeing • Day of Yoga
- Waterford Pride 2016 • November 17 – 20
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- No public Twitter messages.
Category Archives: Health
How to Get Over a Breakup
There is much advice out there this vid puts it succinctly. It’s been suggested that December and January are the worst times of the year for break-ups? Granted they happen all year round. They were the one. You’re miserable without them. What do you do?
- Focus on the brighter future.
- Make a clean break. Stop all contact with your eX. Delete their phone number.
- Look for someone new ‘Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.’
- Do not dwell on the past.
- Confide in some one you trust.
- Treat yourself well, exercise & get plenty of rest. Focus on YOU again.
- Keep your self busy. Take up an activity. Join a group.
How do I know if I am over my ex?
That is the $64,000 question. A good gauge is when you no longer want to get back together with the person. When the thought of your eX having a relationship (and, gasp, sex) with someone else doesn’t turn your stomach.
Add your two cents in the comments below
Carlow: LGBT Carlow
Kilkenny: GKK, Out for the Weekend
Kildare: Sunrise LGBT
Wexford: Gay Wexford
Tipperary South: LGBT South Tipperary
Posted in Health Tagged Focus on the brighter future., How to Get Over a Breakup, Look for someone new., Make a clean break, Treat yourself well. Comments Off on How to Get Over a Breakup
Caroline Casey: Looking past limits
Activist Caroline Casey tells the story of her extraordinary life, starting with a revelation (no spoilers). In a talk that challenges perceptions, Casey asks us all to move beyond the limits we may think we have.
Caroline had a secret and didn’t know it until she reached her 17th Birthday
Being absolutely true to yourself is freedom…….. If you truly believe and I mean from the bottom of your heart you can make change happen & we need to make it happen because every single one of us woman, man, gay, straight, disabled, perfect, normal, whatever. Everyone of us must be the very best of our selves. I no longer want anyone to be invisible we all have to be included and stop with the labels. The limiting of labels because we are not jam jars, we are extraordinary, different, wonderful people.
Posted in Health Tagged absolutely true to yourself, Caroline Casey, disabled, gay, Looking past limits, man, normal, perfect, straight, we are not jam jars, whatever, woman Comments Off on Caroline Casey: Looking past limits
Water –v- Coca Cola
THE GREAT HEALTH DEBATE Water –v- Coca Cola BY MARIE YORKE WATER: WHAT WATER DOES FOR THE BODY •75% of Irish People are chronically dehydrated due to lack of water consumption. •In 37% of Irish People, the thirst mechanism is … Continue reading
Posted in Health Tagged Coca cola, dehydrated, hunger pangs, Water Comments Off on Water –v- Coca Cola