- Irish Pride 2018
- Waterford Winter Pride Nov 23-26
- Irish Prides 2017
- Summer Solstice 2017• Personal Development • Health & Wellbeing • Day of Yoga
- Waterford Pride 2016 • November 17 – 20
- LGBTI at Clonmel Community Resource Centre • Tipperary South
- The White Ball • Ministry of Pride • 20 August 2016
- Galway PRIDE festival 2016
January 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: woman
Last week we received Mary Gibneys response to her new title as Ms Gay Kildare 2011. This week is the turn of the Alternative Miss Kildare 2011, Miss Sky Summers. Sky will go forward to the 2012 Alternative Miss Ireland … Continue reading
Activist Caroline Casey tells the story of her extraordinary life, starting with a revelation (no spoilers). In a talk that challenges perceptions, Casey asks us all to move beyond the limits we may think we have.
Caroline had a secret and didn’t know it until she reached her 17th Birthday
Being absolutely true to yourself is freedom…….. If you truly believe and I mean from the bottom of your heart you can make change happen & we need to make it happen because every single one of us woman, man, gay, straight, disabled, perfect, normal, whatever. Everyone of us must be the very best of our selves. I no longer want anyone to be invisible we all have to be included and stop with the labels. The limiting of labels because we are not jam jars, we are extraordinary, different, wonderful people.