- Wexford vigil for Sligo murder victims Aidan Moffitt & Michael Snee.
- Cover • Aidan Moffitt & Michael Snee
- Irish Prides 2019
- Irish Pride 2018
- Waterford Winter Pride Nov 23-26
- Irish Prides 2017
- Summer Solstice 2017• Personal Development • Health & Wellbeing • Day of Yoga
- Waterford Pride 2016 • November 17 – 20
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: Look for someone new.
There is much advice out there this vid puts it succinctly. It’s been suggested that December and January are the worst times of the year for break-ups? Granted they happen all year round. They were the one. You’re miserable without them. What do you do?
- Focus on the brighter future.
- Make a clean break. Stop all contact with your eX. Delete their phone number.
- Look for someone new ‘Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.’
- Do not dwell on the past.
- Confide in some one you trust.
- Treat yourself well, exercise & get plenty of rest. Focus on YOU again.
- Keep your self busy. Take up an activity. Join a group.
How do I know if I am over my ex?
That is the $64,000 question. A good gauge is when you no longer want to get back together with the person. When the thought of your eX having a relationship (and, gasp, sex) with someone else doesn’t turn your stomach.
Add your two cents in the comments below