- Wexford vigil for Sligo murder victims Aidan Moffitt & Michael Snee.
- Cover • Aidan Moffitt & Michael Snee
- Irish Prides 2019
- Irish Pride 2018
- Waterford Winter Pride Nov 23-26
- Irish Prides 2017
- Summer Solstice 2017• Personal Development • Health & Wellbeing • Day of Yoga
- Waterford Pride 2016 • November 17 – 20
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: Focus on the brighter future.
How to Get Over a Breakup
There is much advice out there this vid puts it succinctly. It’s been suggested that December and January are the worst times of the year for break-ups? Granted they happen all year round. They were the one. You’re miserable without them. What do you do?
- Focus on the brighter future.
- Make a clean break. Stop all contact with your eX. Delete their phone number.
- Look for someone new ‘Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.’
- Do not dwell on the past.
- Confide in some one you trust.
- Treat yourself well, exercise & get plenty of rest. Focus on YOU again.
- Keep your self busy. Take up an activity. Join a group.
How do I know if I am over my ex?
That is the $64,000 question. A good gauge is when you no longer want to get back together with the person. When the thought of your eX having a relationship (and, gasp, sex) with someone else doesn’t turn your stomach.
Add your two cents in the comments below
Carlow: LGBT Carlow
Kilkenny: GKK, Out for the Weekend
Kildare: Sunrise LGBT
Wexford: Gay Wexford
Tipperary South: LGBT South Tipperary
Posted in Health Tagged Focus on the brighter future., How to Get Over a Breakup, Look for someone new., Make a clean break, Treat yourself well. Comments Off on How to Get Over a Breakup